Here's my ultra low mileage "87 Grand Prix LE V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2011
I'm pleased to have found this great forum for the great GM G Bodies. Here's my '87 Grand Prix LE V8 with just 1,556 documented miles. I drive it about once a month or less and put 200 miles on it in 2010. It still has its new car smell. License plates are off for the pictures. I live in Los Altos, CA (SF Bay Area).

P6100022.jpg

P6100023.jpg

P6100024.jpg

P6100035.jpg

P6100037.jpg

Possumz

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Welcome to the forum. That is one great looking ride that you have there. Are you the original owner. I have always loved how the instrument panel is set up in that car. Makes me want to swap one like that into my Monte Carlo. Thanks for sharing your pictures and have a great day. :)

Mar 20, 2011
Possumz said:
Welcome to the forum. That is one great looking ride that you have there. Are you the original owner. I have always loved how the instrument panel is set up in that car. Makes me want to swap one like that into my Monte Carlo. Thanks for sharing your pictures and have a great day. :)

Thanks and great to be here. I'm the third owner. The first owner bought the car and speculated that it would be a collectors item if he stored it away since it was the last of the rear drive V8 GM intermediates. He wasn't quite right. The second owner was an elderly man in his 80s who bought it in 2005 but soon after became ill and stopped driving it. He passed away and his son stored the car until I purchased it in early 2010. I have the service and DMV records going back to new.

Possumz

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thats an awesome find considering it had 2 previous owners. I would leave it as is except for maybe a nice set of wheels and tires. Lord knows I modify everything but that is one sweet ride. Take care of her. Now I have to go get a towel to wipe away the drool I just got on my computer. :D

88Classic

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2011
Lansing, IL
Oh man that thing is gorgeous. I can't believe you got it with so little miles on it! Jealous! :D

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
:shock: Thats straight from the showroom!

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Dude you suck! :mrgreen:

Nice ride I say leave it the way it is even with the white stripe tires. I'd be scared to drive it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor