Hershey swap meet anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I was just wondering if anyone's ever been to the Hershey swap meet. I'm going to head there Saturday morning with a friend of mine. I was just kind of wondering what to expect and is anyone going?

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Might be a bit of a drive for me...
😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

fastNYsix

Greasemonkey
Jan 24, 2017
Is there G body stuff at this swap meet?

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Never been to Hershey, just Carlisle...

• Agree

Kratos

Greasemonkey
Nov 7, 2017
Central Pa
I went to Hershey a few years ago, ( I never miss a Spring or Fall Carlisle!) seemed to me that there was a lot more stuff aimed at the Pre '48 crowd. Not saying that you can't find anything G body, but I doubt the quantity of later model stuff is anywhere near that which you could find at Carlisle. You will probably see some nice Concours Restored items valued north of $100k on display. It seems like its a "Higher Brow" type of crowd.
Enjoy the show and dress warm! I will be out of town, or I would offer to meet up with you, Jeff

Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well my buddy pat it driving I'm just catching a ride with him. Worst case I get us pictures. I think there's one at Maple Grove in 2 weeks? Not shore

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I know guys that go to Hershey. To be honest I was under the impression most of the parts were for older cars. Ive never gone.
On the other hand Carlisle has a ton of stuff. New and old. I used to go twice a year. Then I blew out my neck. Havent been there since Spring '07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor