Hey everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBCregal

Master Mechanic
Jan 22, 2006
Hey all,

I just stumbled across this forum while looking around for gbody stuff. I have a 87 buick regal limited that im currently trying to get put together. I have always loved the look of the gbody cars and I cant wait to get mine on the road.

Ryan

SBCregal

Master Mechanic
Jan 22, 2006
Excellent!! I hope I can help out with some things as well. Looking forward to it all.

Ryan

Renthorin

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Michigan
Another Regal person :)

What are you doing to the car? Restoring or going for more power?

SBCregal

Master Mechanic
Jan 22, 2006
As of right now I'm just trying to get it back into shape to get on the road. I just picked up springs today, as well as balljoints, recently I have replaced all the brake lines, pads/rotors/calipers/drums/shoes/backingplates/wheel cylinders and master cylinder, did the fuel lines and the transmission cooler lines also. I also need to get a bit of bodywork done, the rear quarters have ruste d. In the future I'm planning on probably a 350 chev motor for it, I have a few parts for the 305 in it that I can swap onto a 350 when I build it (performer manifold and a set of headers/true duals) I'll try and post some pics of my car as soon as I figure out where on my hard drive they went.

Ryan

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
Sounds like a cool car. I miss my 82 Regal, I see it everynow and then and makes me sad, not near as nice as when I had it.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor