Hey from MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikej89

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2014
Hey guys, I'm new here so thought I'd post something... Don't currently own a G-body but love them and had a '78 El Camino factory 350 car. During my ownership 2 different family members backed into it (sister with a mini-van hitting the driver side rear quarter and grandpa with Escalade hitting the door)! It still functioned fine but due to all the cosmetic issues (also had rusted bumper and rotted frame rails) and practical reasons I ended up selling it.

My current toy is a '78 Cadillac Eldorado which my grandpa bought new. He still owns it but never drives it and lets me borrow it and work on it. It's been stored in a hangar most its life since the mid 80s so is clean. He's giving it to me when I can afford to keep it.

Attachments

• 75371_1738461744516_1327801818_31928079_6375856_n.jpg
    75371_1738461744516_1327801818_31928079_6375856_n.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 406
Hey mike !
That seems to be a popular name in this state
What town are you in?
Welcome to the site

ZZ4CutlaSS said:
Hi Mike welcome to the site! Guessing from your pic you might be from Hastings?

Wow lots of members from MN ha ha. I'm actually from Rosemount, about 20 min from Hastings.

I was in Rosemount today. I took a stroll through the upullrparts and then tried a few beers at The Valley Tap House in Apple Valley.

Mikej89 said:
ZZ4CutlaSS said:
Hi Mike welcome to the site! Guessing from your pic you might be from Hastings?

Wow lots of members from MN ha ha. I'm actually from Rosemount, about 20 min from Hastings.
Ahh....cool I have family that lives in Rosemount.

OCS said:
I was in Rosemount today. I took a stroll through the upullrparts and then tried a few beers at The Valley Tap House in Apple Valley.

Nice beer selection at Valley Tap House... 1/2 off appetizers during happy hour too and 2 for 1 certain beers.

What were you looking for in upullrparts? Once they had a '77ish Firebird T/A there. Someone took the q-jet off it, but that rear end might of been a good find.

My buddy and I definitely took advantage of the 2for1's
I usually go to the upullrparts when visiting the in-laws for the weekend. I wasn't hunting for anything in particular, it's just fun to look around. There was an IRS that I picked up for a future project
There is a mid 70's Cadillac with a 500 if you're into that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor