Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph1135

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 1, 2017
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
Hey now. I'm a new guy here and just recently acquired my first g-body. A 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix. She's just beginning her journey back to awesome. I look forward to seeing everyone else's ideas, advice and just plain badassery when it comes to the G-Body!

Reactions: 10 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
View attachment 65288 View attachment 65289 View attachment 65290 Hey now. I'm a new guy here and just recently acquired my first g-body. A 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix. She's just beginning her journey back to awesome. I look forward to seeing everyone else's ideas, advice and just plain badassery when it comes to the G-Body!

Hey man, welcome to the forum! Looks like you've found a solid Grand Prix. Do you have any particular plans for the car? Which engine and transmission does your GP have?

If you're looking for a place for ideas, inspiration and advice, you've come to the right place. There are a lot of people on here with a lot of knowledge and experience with G Bodies. There are some really nice builds in progress and also a lot of finished cars that are really nice on here. If you wanna see badassery, check out this build thread: https://gbodyforum.com/threads/the-juggernaut-build-thread.55095/ It's a car being built by a guy named Donovan who is one of the regulars on here. It's a pretty long thread but there's a lot of good stuff in it. It's definitely worth checking out. Explore the site and I bet you'll find plenty of ideas and inspiration. There's a lot of talent on here.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

406 Monte

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2016
Minnesota
Welcome to an awesome forum! Lots of great people and info here!
Nice Ride!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Joseph.
Looks like a cool ride in progress...nice GP.

Reactions: 1 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Welcome to the best G Body Forum.
Who says there is declining interest in G body's?

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Welcome! Good looking GP.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome from AZ. Nice car.

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Welcome aboard from KY! As the others said, that's a solid, good looking GP...and there is a ton of talent and awesome rides showcased. Click the link at the bottom of any page for g body build threads. Guaranteed a couple hours or more will disappear real quick lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor