Hey Texas....Just Terrible..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
For anyone directly affected - We hope for the best.
If I were closer I would offer my hand.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
For anyone directly affected - We hope for the best.
If I were closer I would offer my hand.

Same here. Saying prayers for all those affected. It is just surreal what is going on in Houston and other parts of Texas.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I've been checking in with Jared since he lives just north of Houston. He wasn't too concerned with flooding in his particular neighborhood, but unsure of how it would pan out by Tuesday or later.

Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That system is absolutely awful from what I can ascertain on TV. I was also concerned about Jared. Wishing him and his family all the best....and of course any other members in the areas that have been effected.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
That system is absolutely awful from what I can ascertain on TV. I was also concerned about Jared. Wishing him and his family all the best....and of course any other members in the areas that have been effected.
I just talked to Jared via text a short bit ago Jack. He said they are in good shape being a bit north of Houston, but the real problem areas are south of town! From what I saw there are areas already in FEET of flooded water!!!!
Absolutely awful situation for everyone affected, if I could load up now and head down to help I wouldn't hesitate!!!

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Always saddens me to see there are dead in these situations where there should have been ample time to ensure safety

Hoping Jared and all the GBF family are OK

• Agree

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Thanks guys. It's bad here in the Houston metro area. It's the worst I've seen in my lifetime. Worse than Allison. Worse than Ike. We (my immediate family) are blessed. Our home is in the right place. I have lots of friends and family that aren't as fortunate. Prayers for them and all the other folks suffering tonight.

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Always saddens me to see there are dead in these situations where there should have been ample time to ensure safety

For a Cat 4 Storm hitting the mainland, this is probably the lowest loss of life, ever, in the history of the US.

The problem with this storm now is where do you go? About 2.5 million people are affected by the flooding - even if they aren't flooded, they can't go to work or school. I would like to have an RV dealership, a truck dealership and and a boat dealership on I-45 North of Houston about now and for the next 3 months as the insurance checks start coming in. People in Houston are going to be even more prepared for the next one.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's not over yet, more rain to come and they don't know how much. I haven't heard of any other country offering help, including Canada.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor