Hey, thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Not trying to get all soft and sappy, but I really want to thank you all for welcoming me in and being so supportive. Some online groups can be real dicks if you don't conform, but this is by far the best group I've met regardless of posts. Thanks for having me, and cheers to a fruitful 2018!:friday:

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 18 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
You certainly earned the respect with your 3800 challenge. Hacking the General - I salute you! Sorry the General was not up to the task!
:cool:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

angel84elco

Apprentice
Jan 8, 2014
Definitely the best forum! Everyone helps even when we have the simplest questions

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I agree. I'm active on several automotive forums, and this one is the most friendly. Kind of feels like hanging out with your buddies in the garage looking under the hood having a few beers.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It's great forum. It's nice to be able hang out, swap notes and advice...and just shoot the breeze. This is by far the friendliest site that I've ever been part of.
Besides a lot of new friendships that have cropped up over time.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
This is the best forum by far and you'll see that many of us come up with questions concerning other brands cause we have found many other forums are a waste of time. And because of the great admins we have along with our illustrious leader the threads regarding other brands we get to witness the awesome builds like Dad's 62 Ford are not locked.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
I agree 100%. By far the best forum on the web. Wishing a great year for all my Gbuddies!
Huh, a new word for Websters.
Gbuddy (je' bud' e' ) n. all members of GBody forum who practice the ancient religion of the GBody
timo22

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor