Hi all, not really new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malihoochie-

Apprentice
May 14, 2020
Detroit area
Hello G-body folks! My name is Rick and I have watched this site for years, even been on this site before and had to re-sign up because it has been a long time.
I have a 1979 Malibu Classic Landau, factory 4-spd, round gauge, tick tock tach, bucket seats, console, moonroof car. It has some upgrades like tko-600, 8.5" from a GN, and currently a 406" sbc.
My oldest son has a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with a super clean interior, rally pack gauge swap, 12 bolt rear, and a 5.3L LS 4L60E swap.

Reactions: 7 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Hello G-body folks! My name is Rick and I have watched this site for years, even been on this site before and had to re-sign up because it has been a long time.
I have a 1979 Malibu Classic Landau, factory 4-spd, round gauge, tick tock tach, bucket seats, console, moonroof car. It has some upgrades like tko-600, 8.5" from a GN, and currently a 406" sbc.
My oldest son has a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with a super clean interior, rally pack gauge swap, 12 bolt rear, and a 5.3L LS 4L60E swap.
WELOCME BACK Rick!! Some very nice sounding G's you have...any pictures, would love to see that Malibu!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Malihoochie-

Apprentice
May 14, 2020
Detroit area
dash.jpg

LOl, this is an old pic from after I got it. Interior was changed to black some time ago.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing! Love those Malibu's! Yours looks very clean and optioned up!

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Welcome back Rick, from Seattle, Wa. Nice cars, both of them. You should have your son sign in with a user name also. It would be good to watch two different build threads going.
I have two g-bodies, the first is a '78 Caballero (hence my screen name), the second is a '79 El Camino.
Looking forward to hear of the plans that you and your son have for these two cars.

Malihoochie-

Apprentice
May 14, 2020
Detroit area
I seem to spend more time working on his than mine. I kinda have to...his is blocking mine in. He has been getting a little discouraged by stuff not just falling into place. His ride will be (already is) badass, he has a stage 3 QA1 suspension system, Wilwood discs up front, GN tank w/ a Walbro pump, other than the rims, and dual exhaust,, it is kinda stealthy. Bench seat, old man blue with fiber optic turn signals. I dig it!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor