High beam low beam not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

1984chevyMontecarlo305v8.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 23, 2018
1984 Chevy Monte Carlo 305 high and low beam not working I tried the fuse and they all working but there’s no power going to the lights and I also changed the light switch and still nothing my brake lights work and turn signal does too can someone let me know what it is really appreciate it thanks.

Reactions: 1 user

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Could very well be your muti-function arm on the left side of your steering column as it controls your indicators, high beams, wipers, cruise control. Just a thought ... Good Luck ...

Reactions: 1 user

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
And by the way .... Welcome to the forum from West Virginia... Glad you joined us here ......

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The power for the lights come from a wire with a fusible link, this diagram shoukld haelp you out to trace the problem. I would first check the fusible link

LightSwitch.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor