high pressure power steering hose

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello people: I'd like to know the p/n of one for the hydro boost. The HB is a stock one nothing fancy. I believe it's a bendix HB.
Thanks men.
IBBY

Last edited:

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Jlat; Would this help? Has my OE 1979 fittings on a aftermarket hose I had made a few years ago. Any offer will be excepted + shipping, Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• Malibu PS-hose.JPG
    Malibu PS-hose.JPG
    680.7 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: 1 user

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Have you tried looking them up on rock auto ? Last time I checked they were all still available as aftermarket replacements. Unless your looking for NOS Gm ones that's your best bet.

Reactions: 1 users

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
Have you tried looking them up on rock auto ? Last time I checked they were all still available as aftermarket replacements. Unless your looking for NOS Gm ones that's your best bet.
hello: I have not as I just got the hose out and I was told it was made. Meaning not of the shelf.. thanks. Now I have it in my hands I can compare..
IBBY
PS: Funny when I go to a parts store like you say. They ask the year and make of your car to find what ever but the Hydro Boost is not stock to my 86T so that's kinda why I havn't gone. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
You can go to a place that makes hydraulic hoses and have them make you one.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello people: I do believe my problemed hose was a assembly issue. As the area adapter just pulled out. Lucky for me as when it let go I was going slow and straight and I just came off a twisty road I like. Nothing like no brakes or power steering out the blue...
IBBY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor