Highly Recomended Seller!-Mikes Montes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fader

Greasemonkey
Apr 29, 2011
Eastern Nebraska
I was just browsing through & noticed that there were No Posts on this forum yet!

I have bought several things from Mike's Montes in the past & plan on ordering more in the near future!

The items I most recently purchased were a full seal kit including t.tops & some new ACC carpet for my 442...

From my research, he offers competitive pricing & the service is the best I have ever received when buying g.body parts!

A few years back I had ordered a few parts from another sponsor on here & received no shipping confirmation, my order was back ordered without me knowing, & when I called to ask where my parts were 6 weeks later....I got the 'they are back ordered, it happens/deal with it' response....

I just called Mike's Montes yesterday to ask a question on availability & customer experiences with a few products.....& Mike himself answered the call & took a couple of minutes to answer my questions...

Even if his prices were higher on items which they generally are not, I still would go here first to see if he offers the parts you are looking for!

One last thing....as I mentioned earlier, I have an 85 cutlass 442, not a Monte, so don't let the name fool you he carries parts for all g.bodies!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor