Hole location in frame for body mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

am4blue

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2009
Garden City, Mi
I bought a new frame for my regal and the thing is in excellent shape except for the thru holes for bushings 3 and 4, the ones near the firewall. I can eyeball where the washer should be welded to fix it, but I would rather have dimensions. The dims on the frame dimension sheets do not show the location to those holes.

Anyone have dimensions to those holes? I know the diameter of the holes. I just want the x and z locations to center or even top down pics of the factory holes that I can estimate from?

I can get close by eyeballing it, but I would feel a heck of a lot better with dims. My luck I weld them in, paint the frame, and go to throw my body on and it's off. I also know there is some flexibility with the nut cages, but dims would make me feel better.

D

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
malibuframepic14ov.jpeg

malibuframepic7ga.jpeg

am4blue

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2009
Garden City, Mi
Not what I was looking for. This shows dims to locator holes for manufacture/alignment. Do not see how to get accurate dims to the body mount holes like I asked.

D

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if you can't get the hole locations from those drawings maybe you can measure the body locations of the body bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor