Holiday Weekend????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
What's everyone doing for this holiday weekend?

I'm looking foward to hitting a few wrecking yards, and hopping to find some parts that i been looking for. I'm also excited about the half off sale!!!!!!! :lol:

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
I plan on taking like a 500 mile road trip with some friends on Sunday. I will probably be goin to the junk yard Saturday to get some "complimentary" bolts for my steering box:lol:

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
round trip to kansas and back with a possible pitstop at the car just because it's lonely sitting in storage

81malibag

Apprentice
Nov 10, 2007
Slohio
Saturday I'm going to Dragway 42 in West Salem,Oh for the races. Sunday I'm going riding on my quad & bike. In between all that, I'm gonna consume "kool aid" & lots of food! :lol:

Hippi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 20, 2009
ILL
sunday 1st street car chaos of the year at 41 I'm going but thanks to paypal and ****in jegs the cars not

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
Driving my car! the trans is going in tommarow!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I'll be going to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Hopefully, I can get my bills back up to date and start wasting money on my Cutlass again...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor