holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightemup2

Master Mechanic
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
hope everyone has safe and happy holidays!! best wishes to you and yours!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks man! The same to you and yours, and to all members of the G-body forum.

Jack :)

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
Happy Christmahannukwanzika! That should cover all the bases. After the holidays, I want to know what G-body related gifts people got. I know I'm not getting jack...

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
IhaveNoPantsOn said:
I know I'm not getting jack...

join the club brother! I think santa's pissed at me for neglecting the regal this year, and not having it running before the air turned cold :lol:

he'll probably leave me a lump of coal, and tell me to make my own dang fuel out of it!

merry christmas to everyone, enjoy the families and friends during the holidays!

Blue86Monte

Master Mechanic
Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Merry Christmas everyone. I see a box that could look like new 2 inch drop spindles under the tree!

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
merry christmas all,here's some overkill,i got an early present of a pair of dynomax headers,and a couple days after christmas i'm getting a 400 horsepower 350 olds,th350 (free) with manual valve body,and a holley 750 dp,all for $1000!

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Blue86Monte said:
Merry Christmas everyone. I see a box that could look like new 2 inch drop spindles under the tree!

probably a sweater! :rofl:

y'all have a safe one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor