REGAL Holley 302-2 turbo drain location

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuickBroke$

Greasemonkey
Aug 4, 2018
Phoenix AZ
Hey guys, wondering if anyone using a Holley 302-2 oil pan has a pic of where they placed the turbo oil drain fitting? I think I’m pretty limited on this pan due to the profile, but if someone has a pic that would be great. Thanks!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Great thread but it’s 73 pages long!!! I got to page 44 once, took me hours :)

Sorry not sorry... that fiasco was last Winter if I remember right.

Reactions: 1 users

BuickBroke$

Greasemonkey
Aug 4, 2018
Phoenix AZ
I’m digging in...in the garage, you guys are supposed to be sitting around to answer questions! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I put you on the right path, up to you to be successful. Not trying to be a dick, we all do our homework and tons, no joke tons of research in general and share openly. The amount of LS swap knowledge is ridiculous among a group of us. Mike is the veteran in more ways than one, and we've all done our due diligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I put you on the right path, up to you to be successful. Not trying to be a dick, we all do our homework and tons, no joke tons of research in general and share openly. The amount of LS swap knowledge is ridiculous among a group of us. Mike is the veteran in more ways than one, and we've all done our due diligence.
Come on Scott! Throw the guy a bone and give him a page number!!!!!!!!!!!! (Turna style) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor