REGAL Holley 302-2 turbo drain location

BuickBroke$

BuickBroke$

Apprentice
Aug 4, 2018
Vancouver WA
Hey guys, wondering if anyone using a Holley 302-2 oil pan has a pic of where they placed the turbo oil drain fitting? I think I’m pretty limited on this pan due to the profile, but if someone has a pic that would be great. Thanks!

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Great thread but it’s 73 pages long!!! I got to page 44 once, took me hours :)
Sorry not sorry... that fiasco was last Winter if I remember right.

Injectedcutty

Injectedcutty

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I put you on the right path, up to you to be successful. Not trying to be a dick, we all do our homework and tons, no joke tons of research in general and share openly. The amount of LS swap knowledge is ridiculous among a group of us. Mike is the veteran in more ways than one, and we've all done our due diligence.

Texas82GP

Texas82GP

Geezer
Supporting Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I put you on the right path, up to you to be successful. Not trying to be a dick, we all do our homework and tons, no joke tons of research in general and share openly. The amount of LS swap knowledge is ridiculous among a group of us. Mike is the veteran in more ways than one, and we've all done our due diligence.
Come on Scott! Throw the guy a bone and give him a page number!!!!!!!!!!!! (Turna style) 😂

Texas82GP

Texas82GP

Geezer
Supporting Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor