Holley / Dynomax mufflers

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
So like many that bought the $10 Dynomax 2.25" mufflers I bought a few, well 10 but all of them looked great except for one that was obviously a return and had been installed so I email Holley and at that time they are sold out of the $10 mufflers so I just expected a refund but to my surprise they instead ask me if they can send a pair of new 2.50 mufflers to cover it which I was happy to accept and those just came Today.
Here is the used muffler that someone actually cut off their exhaust and it still has the piece in there plus both ends being crimped from the clamps.

20190628_185618-1_resized.jpg

And my pair of new 2.50" mufflers to take the place of the used one.

20190705_194359-1.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I bought the last four. Then they said ooops we are all out so do you want the 2.5" versions instead? I said sure. Scummit wanted $46 each for them. Hats off to Holley!!

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I bought the last four. Then they said ooops we are all out so do you want the 2.5" versions instead? I said sure. Scummit wanted $46 each for them. Hats off to Holley!!
I think I got my second order the same day you bought those, well at least I am more likely to use a pair of 2.50" on something over the 2.25"

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Where exactly were these SALES?
They were on ebay. 10 bucks EACH with free shipping for 2.25" turbo style mufflers. Unfortunately, IMO, they sound like crap to me, so I didn't partake. They sound a little too raspy for my ear. Opinions vary. Great price if you needed some sort of muffler for a project....like say, a 454 FI project that a muffler was cut off from...:whistle:

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
They were on ebay. 10 bucks EACH with free shipping for 2.25" turbo style mufflers. Unfortunately, IMO, they sound like crap to me, so I didn't partake. They sound a little too raspy for my ear. Opinions vary. Great price if you needed some sort of muffler for a project....like say, a 454 FI project that a muffler was cut off from...:whistle:

That's popcorn on another thread!:popcorn::popcorn:

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor