Holley intake with duel fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

1quickgm

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2021
Just curious if anyone has used this intake and ran a smaller set of injectors for street driving and use the stock tank with a in tank pump.
Then set the other injectors up with race gas, a monster pump and a small (5 gallon) fuel cell in the trunk for race.
I am running a dominator so it can easily handle this!

1614484205015.png

1quickgm

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2021
I have one and will be running it on my cutlass. You will need the external injector driver but its pretty simple to set u
I seen that in your thread, thats what gave me the idea!
Are you planning on using it as a duel fuel setup up or single fuel with more fuel for a bigger turbo?

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I seen that in your thread, thats what gave me the idea!
Are you planning on using it as a duel fuel setup up or single fuel with more fuel for a bigger turbo?
The plan is 2 sets of injectors. A set of stock 31lb and some 210s. I might do duel fuel later but I'd have to install a cell in the trunk, a pump/e85 or pump/120 combo would be pretty awesome for a street/strip monster that could push 1200hp.

Reactions: 2 users

1quickgm

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2021
The plan is 2 sets of injectors. A set of stock 31lb and some 210s. I might do duel fuel later but I'd have to install a cell in the trunk, a pump/e85 or pump/120 combo would be pretty awesome for a street/strip monster that could push 1200hp.
I have a 1 gallon cell setup in the front of the car from when I was running nitrous.
I was thinking on using that for the race side of the motor but I am afraid 1 gallon might be cutting it close, so I am looking at installing a 5 gallon cell in the trunk.
Summit sells them for pretty cheap and if I mounted it towards the passengers side of the car that, and the turbo, would help even out the weight of my 225lbs in the driver's seat! Lol

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I have a 1 gallon cell setup in the front of the car from when I was running nitrous.
I was thinking on using that for the race side of the motor but I am afraid 1 gallon might be cutting it close, so I am looking at installing a 5 gallon cell in the trunk.
Summit sells them for pretty cheap and if I mounted it towards the passengers side of the car that, and the turbo, would help even out the weight of my 225lbs in the driver's seat! Lol
I would love to see someone do that. These setups are so new that this will be the first year they really are out in the wild on motors and I wouldn't be surprised if Holley adds some features in V7 for them.

1quickgm

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2021
I have one and will be running it on my cutlass. You will need the external injector driver but its pretty simple to set up.
I am running a Dominator EFI so I think it can handle 2 sets of injectors, this is still all pretty new to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor