Holley Sniper EFI. Who’s running one, any opinions, tuning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
If I take the 12g pink from the old hei setup to use for a holley hyperspark setup does it need a relay?
No, it's straight off the ignition switch= good to 30a or so. I am doing just that on a 75 T/A as a side job.

One thing Holley doesn't mention that I found is the lack of an oil pressure safety switch for the electric fuel pump. It should be on the pink wire of their fuel pump relay- Standard Motor Products PS-64, wire to start, ignition, and pump relay. It will kill the pump if pressure drops too far 3-9psi.

• Informative
Reactions: 3 users

Slowpoke86

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2019
South Florida
No, it's straight off the ignition switch= good to 30a or so. I am doing just that on a 75 T/A as a side job.

One thing Holley doesn't mention that I found is the lack of an oil pressure safety switch for the electric fuel pump. It should be on the pink wire of their fuel pump relay- Standard Motor Products PS-64, wire to start, ignition, and pump relay. It will kill the pump if pressure drops too far 3-9psi.
So just so I'm 100% clear I run the 12g pink wire (old distributor power) to a 30 amp inline fuse then to my triggers for the sniper and hyperspark ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor