Holley Sniper kit-does this handle TV cable setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schwim

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 13, 2022
Coastal VA, US
Hello there, folks!

RE: 87 El Camino with 5.0/200 4r

I'm considering swapping the stock system for a Sniper kit and found this one but I'm wondering if I would still need to purchase linkage or change the existing to allow for proper mounting of the TV cable. Has anyone purchased this kit? Is there a better source for doing this? Finally, do I need purchase more stuff for fuel return to the gas tank or does the stock fuel system on the El Camino already offer that capability?

Thanks for your time!

g3chevy

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2019
Spring, Texas
I did this upgrade on my 87 recently. I had to add a return line as my stock setup did not have one. I did a little fabricating to get the throttle linkage and TV cable adjustment just right. Here's a video I did of my install. Around the 19 minute mark there are details about setting up the TV cable. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor