Holley Terminator vs. Fitech ultimate ls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2021
Nah I hear retard replying don't give two sh*ts about your trash *ss sarcasm just answers if not stfu & kick rocks troll 💯

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
There's an entire sub-forum here dedicated to your needs, and I gave you the link. It's been done, literally, hundreds of times successfully, and you want a parts list. Holley has an entire package with everything you need, or if you're crafty (doesn't sound like you are), you can do it with junkyard parts. 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Nah I hear retard replying don't give two sh*ts about your trash *ss sarcasm just answers if not stfu & kick rocks troll 💯
if not stfu & kick rocks troll 💯

What in the sand hell does that mean??

He was being sarcastic.

Holley Term X is great stuff, but has a limit. If you're not one to be modifying a computer board and need some self tuning guidance, then the Holley is for you. But as with most things, you have to have a reasoanble level of base knowledge to tune it and make it work.

If you have a better than average understanding of multimeter function and tuning, then a Megasquirt is better than a Holley in terms of apples to apples cost - EXCEPT for a Terminator X with transmission control fo ra 4L60/80. The Holley stuff is made for the guy that asks questions like 'will this cam will work for this engine' and the MS is made for the guy that says 'I'm ordering a cam with another 6 degrees of overlap ground it.'

Most people are extremely well suited with a Holley plug-n-play setup.

Kidding aside - I really don't know what you meant by what I put in bold.

Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
He meant 'shut the f@#c up' and take it on the road or take it on the arches as we used to say in Chicago
Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor