Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Informative
Reactions: 4 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
i like the terminator x max, but at $1300, i think it can be spent elsewhere. i only want to do a stock set up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Price i see is $999.... hmmm very interesting. Question.... Doing away with throttle cable, what can we use in a G body for a pedal? I see a lot of truck pedal assemblies for sale but which one would fit best in a car? I wasn't considering dbw but now I am !!!!!!!!!
Edit found the X max with trans control for 1300.... still a good deal.... think I've found what I'm looking for
Thanks for the heads up !

Last edited:

street sweeper

Greasemonkey
Jun 12, 2017
Central Indiana
it appears to be a decently priced solution for those looking to have convenience over budget. Just like all of the Holley LSX swap components, fit and finsih is top notch but it is not the most budget minded. That being said, is headache and maybe some massaging/fabricating worth it in the long run? ehh to each his own.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
yeaaaa i see the Terminator X Max in my future for the Ls3/4l80 swap in my 84 c10

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
I just bought FItechs version of this a few months ago, I wish I knew about this first. Hopefully they are comparable at the end of the day. The new stuff coming out that is more budget friendly is exciting!

Reactions: 1 user

BoostedJROD

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2019
I love my HP and I'm sure this will compare to some degree. My only complaint with the HP as well as this, is the I/O capacity. Four of each gets eaten up quick especially if you do plan to add a turbo or something and want to use boost or N20, fans, TBrake,etc. But the dominatior has so many I/Os most guys will never use them and it doesnt justify the added cost for most. Be nice to see like a 10(ea) capacity I/O or so. If anyone is looking to buy a stand alone efi unit I would strongly recommended downloading the (free) software first and seeing if it's something that you can easily navigate and understand. That's what sold me on the holley. Super easy software to learn compared to the likes of say HP tuners... Just my 2 cents

GroceryGetter83

LS Mafia
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2018
Tampa, Florida
REALLY thinking about this for my build. When factoring in tuning, gauges and the time to clean up the stock truck harness, this is looking cost effective 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor