CUTLASS Hood pad prices- I better drag out my stash and I can retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
If I can get these kind of prices for these things, I'm going to drag out my pile, sell 'em, and retire. Oh, wait...too late. p/n 22506796 for anyone looking and runs across any of these out in the wild. They're pre-formed so they're only for 81-88 2-door Cutlass RWD. I don't even think the GN ones are that expensive.

I had to do a double take. I do agree, these things are huge and shipping wouldn't be cheap. People used to fold them to ship them but IMO that just breaks the fibers.

Reactions: 1 user

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Wow that's crazy

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Annnnnd..............if you need some NOS front air dam pieces for your FAUX H/O or real H/O.......check THIS out. Dig deep.

If you want to play, you got to pay. You don't have to buy it though, but just an idea what some people are asking for some of these hard to find NOS parts.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Annnnnd..............if you need some NOS front air dam pieces for your FAUX H/O or real H/O.......check THIS out. Dig deep.

If you want to play, you got to pay. You don't have to buy it though, but just an idea what some people are asking for some of these hard to find NOS parts.

I got a set of NOS rear backing plates so I can list them as H/O-442 & I should be able to get atleast $800 for them.

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009

What 5K and no GM box's, would be kind of nice if they had pictures of the other side for that kind of money.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
What 5K and no GM box's, would be kind of nice if they had pictures of the other side for that kind of money.
Appears legit, but as you say, it'd be more accurate to see the other side of the pieces. You'll need to have the reinforcement plates for the air dam side piece retainers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor