Hood release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plain Jane

Apprentice
Sep 9, 2014
I'm in Regina, but out of town for the weekend depending on how quickly you'd like it I have access to a 86 Monte but wouldn't be able to check until the first of next week.

Last time I was Regina it was on the side of the Trans-Canada with a couple of lit cherries behind me. Cop caught me doing 110 in an 80. Lucky for me the officer was really chill and let me go because he got to practice his French on me (I'm from Quebec). Anyways..

Yeah I'm in no real rush. Let me know when you take a look, thanks

Plain Jane

Apprentice
Sep 9, 2014
Whelp, it's been about 15 years since I did much back and forth with y'all, back then Canada Post and the USPS had some kind of arrangement for cheap shipping. Course back then I was a new englander as well.

IIRC its more of a pain to send north than south with taxes/duties/etc. If any of you guys can walk me through figuring out what's cheapest and easiest from a receiving standpoint I've got no problems tossing the one in the pic in whatever box is cheapest to get there, you just cover whatever it takes me to send it.

Yeah I know what it's like to buy car parts from the States. They'll rip you off any chance they get. I suppose you can go to your local post office and get a quote. You'll need my address which I'll happily provide in a PM. Not in a rush so I'm ok with a week+ travel time. Thank you for your offer & generosity.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Last time I was Regina it was on the side of the Trans-Canada with a couple of lit cherries behind me. Cop caught me doing 110 in an 80. Lucky for me the officer was really chill and let me go because he got to practice his French on me (I'm from Quebec). Anyways..

Yeah I'm in no real rush. Let me know when you take a look, thanks

Lol nice they didn't ticket you.

I pulled some parts from it Wednesday night and had planned to go back for more so I can check on the hood latch cable. It's a bucket/console car haven't had one locally for awhile now.

Reactions: 3 users

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
If you're in montreal, go see Rosaire Lussier in Ste-Julie. He still has about a dozen G's in his yard and you may be able to score a decent cable. He is not always open so you have to call ahead. 450-649-5834

Otherwise check out pieces d'auto antique JR in St-Clet.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor