Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The 'net feedback isn't good......

There's a reason they're HALF the price of a reputable manufacturer

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
the hoods fit like crap. they stopped showing up to the swap meet in english town nj for a few years. then they started showing up with an umarked white trailer and did not advertise their company as they sold stuff. . they also go by the name champion hoods on the internet. my dad bout a 2" cowl bolt on hood for his 80 malibu. hood was warped, thicker on one corner,thinner in another. it was so thick on the windsheild edge the wipers got pinned to the cowl and would not move. he ended up cutting it up to take the scoop and bonded to factory steel hood. wasted 240 bucks.

isaiah133

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2017
the hoods fit like crap. they stopped showing up to the swap meet in english town nj for a few years. then they started showing up with an umarked white trailer and did not advertise their company as they sold stuff. . they also go by the name champion hoods on the internet. my dad bout a 2" cowl bolt on hood for his 80 malibu. hood was warped, thicker on one corner,thinner in another. it was so thick on the windsheild edge the wipers got pinned to the cowl and would not move. he ended up cutting it up to take the scoop and bonded to factory steel hood. wasted 240 bucks.
Wow sounds like a bad ordeal think I might just buy the harwood scoop bond it to my hood and make my own carbon hood

isaiah133

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2017
The 'net feedback isn't good......

There's a reason they're HALF the price of a reputable manufacturer
Very true just gonna make my own carbon peices grandpa used to make his own so might as well learn and maybe sell some?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
There are a few reputable companies that make fiberglass hoods for your car they just cost more than the Ebay hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor