Hoods that will fit a monte ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2007
Kansas
Stupid question possibly, but will any of the hoods off any of the other g bodies fit on the ss. Originality is not a concern as it is just a circle burner, i just need it to fit within the fenders with little or no mods. Thanks for any and all info!

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
No. 81-88 Monte Carlo hoods r exlusive to the Monte.

ss17

n00b
Jul 5, 2007
superdutymj said:
Stupid question possibly, but will any of the hoods off any of the other g bodies fit on the ss. Originality is not a concern as it is just a circle burner, i just need it to fit within the fenders with little or no mods. Thanks for any and all info!

Depends how good you want it to look. I put an olds hood on my grand prix and had to really bring the fenders in for it to fit decent but I got it there. Not that big a deal on circle track cars in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor