Hoped This Wouldn't Have Happened Yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
So a couple years or so ago I found in a little town, not terribly far from me...a few Gbody cars. 4 of them were 78/79 Cutlasses...I had always hoped to get back and see if I could work a deal on them. Well noticed that they were posted for sale recently. I had hoped to check them out in the spring but may have to try and figure something out this year yet...we'll see. 2 of the 4 are bucket/console cars...can't recall overall shape so not sure they are builders or part outs.

4GO4lF.jpg

hydl8R.jpg

QRDbxC.jpg

kRxVmg.jpg

KMDQmJ.jpg

bLllpp.jpg

bvDLFr.jpg

lW6Oct.jpg

37wMPP.jpg

If I remember correctly the header panel and bumper are inside the car pictured above/below

TowfZx.jpg

With the acreage sold I don't have anywhere for them now...I could probably figure something for a couple but not all 4. Maybe I just buy the bucket/console cars. Man things like this always pop up at inconvenient times...

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
The 2 cars that still have glass to seal out the elements look like they may be promising. I wonder how long the others have been getting rained into...

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
The 2 cars that still have glass to seal out the elements look like they may be promising. I wonder how long the others have been getting rained into...

I hear you there. I think the T top car would certainly be a part out...not sure I'd deal on that one unless buying all 4 I could make a sweeter deal. The one with all the windows out is an 81 & up and there's not much left other than the shell and a little bit of interior..

I think it was a Salon..

X9hcIl.jpg

3599pQ.jpg

SoFloG

Royal Smart Person
Mar 9, 2016
South Florida
If you couldn't at least put one solid one together with all of them probably not worthwhile, even for parts. Was that wild grass interior a special t top option?

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
That Salon would make a good donor for a dirt track car now, there is several people looking around here for cutlass bodys just for the roof.

Naut79cut

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2016
So a couple years or so ago I found in a little town, not terribly far from me...a few Gbody cars. 4 of them were 78/79 Cutlasses...I had always hoped to get back and see if I could work a deal on them. Well noticed that they were posted for sale recently. I had hoped to check them out in the spring but may have to try and figure something out this year yet...we'll see. 2 of the 4 are bucket/console cars...can't recall overall shape so not sure they are builders or part outs.

4GO4lF.jpg

hydl8R.jpg

QRDbxC.jpg

kRxVmg.jpg

KMDQmJ.jpg

bLllpp.jpg

bvDLFr.jpg

lW6Oct.jpg

37wMPP.jpg

If I remember correctly the header panel and bumper are inside the car pictured above/below

TowfZx.jpg

With the acreage sold I don't have anywhere for them now...I could probably figure something for a couple but not all 4. Maybe I just buy the bucket/console cars. Man things like this always pop up at inconvenient times...
How do the bumpers look

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I would like to have the grille anfd bezels off the Malibu, maybe the tail lights....maybe the clutch stuff too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor