HOT ROD Drag Week, Atco Dragway - Day 3 video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
Join me as we head to Hot Rod Drag Week 2019, Day 3 at Atco Raceway in NJ. At this amazing event we got to see so many cool cars and meet tons of awesome people including Lisa Fischer and her low nine second Turbo T WE4. From seeing low 6, 7, and 8 second cars to experiencing the energy in the pits and staging was truly an awesome experience like no other. Be sure to stay tuned for Part 2, coming soon with more racing and racer spotlights.

Do me a favor, smash that LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE buttons over there at YouTube so you don’t miss out on all the G Body action I’m bringing you. I appreciate all you guys and love making these videos for you. Until next time, see ya!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor