HotRodRegal.com and the ELCamino's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transformer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 27, 2007
Hello,
I wanted to start a new build thread for Greg Cragg's El Camino (TRC-1) We have done a few things to it that guys/gals here my benefit - engineering/implimentation/prototyping/using vendor parts.

I will update this thread as I have new articles out on my website www.HotRodRegal.com (which covers G-body stuff exclusively on our cars)
These 2 links should give you an idea of the overall project. Feel free to ask questions if you see anything you like. I respond to social media quicker (but doesn't everybody?).

http://hotrodregal.com/new-shop-new-el-camino/

Greg Cragg's new El Camino engine specs are up. Hp and tq numbers of the Mast Motorsports LS3 416ci
http://hotrodregal.com/mast-motorsports-ls3/

Best regards,

Matt

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
spent a little time poking around the site, and some of the old sections. love your work, even down to the inner fenders (may be doing that before the fenders go back on my regal). digging what I saw of the new shop as well, hate to see old barns like that go away, but at least it lives on!

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
nice work, i enjoyed your website. where did you get the a/c box block off plate that is on the el co. that looks better then anything I've seen before. if you made it, then you need to market it. you would sell a ton of them.
joe

• Agree

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
love your work, even down to the inner fenders (may be doing that before the fenders go back on my regal).
Ha! Darin, this is the technique I used on my inner fenders as well. The credit goes to Matt, as I recall searching methods to modify them and came across his site years ago. It was the lightbulb moment I needed, and mine turned out pretty well! They still need some final attention before paint, but here they are...
20150407_012633.jpg
20150407_012647.jpg

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
now I def need to put an extra set of inner fenders to my scrounger list! matt's had me thinking, and seeing his and yours has me hooked!

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
nice work, i enjoyed your website. where did you get the a/c box block off plate that is on the el co. that looks better then anything I've seen before. if you made it, then you need to market it. you would sell a ton of them.
joe
I too like the look of that a/c/ delete plate. not your normal sheep metal panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor