How did you get started with your G-body obsession/restoration? Here's mine. Show me yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
My dad bought an 87 Aero Coupe that was the all grey, he had issues with the paint and fought with them for a while about it. He ended up selling it to a guy who totaled it very shortly after. This was also the time that my dad would take us to NASCAR races here and there before they were really a thing and the last of the real cars that they raced. While my dad had it I was still into big lifted trucks so every time I saw one of those I would tell my dad to trade the Monte for it, don't think he much cared for that because he made sure to make a comment when I got my first G Body Monte. Back then I only liked the Aero look and didn't like the regular Monte's, somehow I am now the opposite.
1609941303962.png

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor