1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you return damaged parts?

Discussion in 'GBodyParts.com' started by my1979chevy, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ssbrewskyaz

ssbrewskyaz Master Mechanic

Folks I'll tell you, I purchase a lot of parts. These jokers charged my credit car on 12/1 of 2016 and I've yet to see any parts. I've sent two previous eMails without the courtesy of a reply. I just sent them an ultimatum eMail and will be asking this site administrators to consider removing them from this site. I mean really, communication is the key, if the stuff is out of stock, tell me. If I choose to wait, fine, if I want my money back, get it done. It's really that simple.

After all the hype about how accurate their parts are compared to others I'm beginning to think the entire ordeal was a snow job. I know a lot of the folks work, scrimp and save to purchase their hot rod parts and when people screw with that, I get pissed. Is this going to be a financial hardship for me, no not really but that isn't the point at all. Some of the folks on this site it might be. Every person or entity I've purchased parts from on this site has been exceptional, with the exception of these jokers. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Anyone know what it takes to get in touch with the Mods or Admins? ...

2. Texas82GP

Texas82GP Royal Smart Person
    Silver

Start a conversation (PM) with GP403. He's the Admin.

3. pontiacgp

pontiacgp Rocket Powered Basset Hound

I would get your paperwork together and contact the police department where Brian Weaver lives. I wouldn't contact GP403, he just owns this place and not responsible for transactions. Plus there has been enough complaints about GbodyParts that I'm surprised people still buy from him. If you want a description of him, this is from his booking in 2015

Name Date
    WEAVER, GILBERT BRIAN 2015-01-09
    Race Gender
    White Male
    Weight Height Age
    222lbs 6' 00" 46
    Bond Amount Bond Type Status
    $20000 SECU PRET
    Charge
    Level Charge
    Felony SAFECRACKING
    Felony CONSPIRE COMMIT FEL LARCENY