MONTE CARLO How many MC SS colum shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
To those of you who know the numbers, how many MC SS column shift cars were they? Are they rare? I'm not sure of the year, but it was white with blue stripes, with a greyish interior. I think it had SS on the headrest of the split bench seat. I came across one that been sitting under a carport at a house that nobody lived in. I found the father to owner of it. The old man said his son will never sell it. The car was in good shape. Just needed a good cleaning.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
ALL the 83s were, buckets/floor shift were not an option

Bench seat was standard all years, Buckets/Console/floor shift were options from 84 on.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
ALL the 83s were, buckets/floor shift were not an option

Bench seat was standard all years, Buckets/Console/floor shift were options from 84 on.
Growing up on the 80s down hear in Louisiana it seems that all of the MC SS I have seen have been buckets/console except for this particular one. It seemed rare to me.
The car is two hours away from me near one of my hunting clubs. I need to locate the owner. The old man wasn't friendly.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
No records were accumulated on option breakdowns. General estimates are around 10-15% bench or split bench seats over the years buckets were available.

A few years ago when I was actively looking for a MCSS, there were quite a few bench cars (a frustratingly high number, actually) for sale, but I don't see as many today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor