How many of you are close to Tulsa? Drag race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Thinking of putting on a friendly SLOW car race meet at the opening midnight drags (April 9th). Nothing official that the track knows about. Just friends and members here. Be cool to run some G bodies. Thinking of 400 HP max. It really would give our site owner a kick in the butt to get to work on his GP and time to get his 403 ready. Lol. Be some good coverage for the magazine,,,, hint, hint

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Hell yes. If this happens, let me know. I'll be there, with the Cutlass at least :D

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I've sent out texts and emails. So far this IS set unless it rains. I already have two small block S-10s, two mostly stock 87 Grand Nationals, a 66 short bed truck, a 2012 GMC short bed, and my 82 El Camino. This is a motivator for some to get their cars ready and enjoy the summer

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I'd consider it IF the wagon is together by then...won't be done, but might be together and driving.

Shouldn't be a problem, all it needs is everything :D

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
This little get together has turned into a BIGGER get together. Looks like mostly 12-13 second vehicles. I now have to build a motor cause stock dish pistons and stock cam ain't gonna cut it. I don't mind getting out run but don't want to be bent over. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor