How much does a bare body weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Gotta get my '81 Monte bare body moved from the in-laws property to the house. I am trying to figure the ball park on how heavy it is with only a trunk lid bolted on so I can see how many hands I need to pick it up off the 4x6's & carry it to the trailer. I'm thinking I could lift it with 6 healthy people, but with the guys I'm friends most of them are old & broken.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
When I moved my body into the frame it had a trunk and dash in. And we had I think 4 people move it with ease but I would suggest 6 to help align it on the frame

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I think if the in laws want it moved they should do it...:cool:

with no doors 4 people can do it

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I think if the in laws want it moved they should do it...:cool:

with no doors 4 people can do it
If the in-laws move I won't have a car. My father-in-law says I can leave it there untill everybody has time to help move it then b*tches about it being there. It is also kinda land locked cause he & the gas company with lease rights to the land keep cutting & changing gate locks. So I'll need the "universal" key to get it. Gotta love in-law drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor