How tall is this turbo plenum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Just noticed the 3.8 turbo bonnet on top of the carb in a pic, looks pretty low profile. Can anyone tell me the overall height, and what size the inlet is? May be dreaming here cuz I'm sure these are hard to find... but it looks like it may work on my build

81soule4.JPG

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
If your not particular look up Summit/eBay for top hat, they'll give you all the info.

That top hat/plenum your look at is not tall, 4" max with 2 1/2" snorkel, going by what l remember when l seen a buddies car, turbo 6.

There is a guy that lives in Mission BC an has a big storage area between there an Agassiz. He use to have all kinds of weird stuff listed on Kijiji for A, F, G bodies. Can't remember his name, been 10 years, but wouldn't surprise me if he'd have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor