How to free a stuck piston ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
You're absolutely right, except this is a 4 cylinder, but it should still run on 3. I just halted all work once I discovered this. I have been chasing a plethora of issues as to why it wont start. I love taking on other peoples half-finished projects.
4cyl Diesel?

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Hmh. Kleenflo, y'say, Combustion Chamber Cleaner, y'say. I might have to ask my local supplier about the stuff, maybe feed a pint or two to my lawn mower. Snigger, snigger, the bugs are on strike in my back yard for better working conditions.

Nick
Time to fire up a horse or two. They mow good and leave bigger gifts then rabbits 🤣

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Not enough grass or acreage in my back yard to make a rabbit happy, let alone a horse. Plus which the neighbours have cats so that would make things kind of stressful for the bun-buns. They don't take too kindly to hare-assement.

Nick

• Haha

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Not enough grass or acreage in my back yard to make a rabbit happy, let alone a horse. Plus which the neighbours have cats so that would make things kind of stressful for the bun-buns. They don't take too kindly to hare-assement.

Nick
At least you don’t have to worry about a moose coming through like I do then.

• Haha

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Moose, seldom, although they have been known to lurk around out in the perimeter subdivisions. Around the resident nuisances, apart from the geese, are the deer. They come in pairs, like book ends, and if you see one in the ditch or on the road, it is 100% a given that the other is loitering just inside the tree line and waiting to come bounding out and turn your fender or grille into trash. F****** Rats with Antlers, the whole herd of them.

Nick

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Moose, seldom, although they have been known to lurk around out in the perimeter subdivisions. Around the resident nuisances, apart from the geese, are the deer. They come in pairs, like book ends, and if you see one in the ditch or on the road, it is 100% a given that the other is loitering just inside the tree line and waiting to come bounding out and turn your fender or grille into trash. F****** Rats with Antlers, the whole herd of them.

Nick
Freezer filling?

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018

Nick
a number of years back, we had rich idiots who would feed them by throwing corn in their front yard. "oh, it's just so nice to have deer coming thru! it's so nature like!" ......"dumbasses! they carry Lyme disease and cause vehicle accidents!", and this is not a rural area with a population of 20k but situated just outside a metro area

• Agree

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
"Freezer Filling?" Nope, not even on a bet. If you don't get it hung and bled out as soon as possible, you are just asking for trouble. Most hunters, once they get one, field dress it almost on the spot to prevent the meat from spoiling. Seen one in a guy's garage when I was young; had it hanging from the rafters by a chain fall. Just waiting for the meat to cool a little before introducing it to the butcher.

Thing around here is, if you hit on the highway and kill it, the carcass is yours if you can load it and drive off. (Yeah, right) Otherwise the bodies go out the local reserve for them to harvest. On my way back from the cities in June, a one ton truck would have entirely useful as there must have been 5-6 of them on the shoulder and all very recent kills. Just hard to recover from an interstate.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor