how to get a aggresive sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
Hello, my question is anyone with a 3.8 v6 try and make it sound a littel deeper ? and more throaty right now i dont really have enuff money for the 350 olds rocket i want so for the time being i wanted a decent sounding v6 and ideas?

Thanks.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
dont bother, it'll sound like a chevy blazer with no exhaust on it.

v6's and loud exhaust dont mix for a sound that is worth sinking any money into. anyways anytime someone asks whats under the hood since your making all this noise and you will have to stick your head in the sand

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
I have heard a couple of V6 cars that sounded "ok" at idle, but as soon as they start to accellerate they sound like crap

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
Peter said:
like a chevy blazer with no exhaust on it.

OH i see how it is! Dissing my car man? Hahaha jk

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Glass pack....That is all.... :mrgreen:

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
I am running Magnaflow mufflers on my Regal and its only a V6, has a nice rumble to it.

Chris

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
call me crazy, but every dollar you spend on something other than the 350 you want is a waste..

keep every $$$ you would spend elsewhere and save it all for what you want in the end.

as its been stated before, their isn't a great way to make a 6 sound better, but even so, once you step on the gas, they'll know exactly what it is anyways

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Blake B said:
call me crazy, but every dollar you spend on something other than the 350 you want is a waste..

keep every $$$ you would spend elsewhere and save it all for what you want in the end.

as its been stated before, their isn't a great way to make a 6 sound better, but even so, once you step on the gas, they'll know exactly what it is anyways
Yeah...stop eating, drinking, paying rent!....lol :rofl:
Just poking fun.... I agree with ya Blake....keep the car stock till its time to pull the motor and put something nice in it....see picture below.... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor