How well could a g-body actually handle? What's the limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjaffo

Apprentice
Jul 2, 2022
Monroe Wisconsin
OP. You really should spend a week and read this entire thread. From beginning to end, without skipping. There is so much information in it, it will make your head spin.

I just spent two days reading about Barney's evolution. The knowledge in that thread is simply priceless. I learned a ton!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I followed many articles/posts on various auto-X related sites regarding Ron Sutton's suspension, shock, & brake set-ups. I was drawn to the info & was trying to learn. One thing I kept seeing was the phrase 'secret sauce' when describing certain aspects of his combo's. People defended this as a trade-secret sort of thing but I always thought it was weird to not share info. Like many stories, there can be multiple sides to them. While Mr. Sutton is highly touted in some circles, he's just as well known as being a not-so-great guy so Google & read up on him.

Lance's car (Barney) is well built. He definitely does his homework & due diligence when making changes/upgrades.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor