Hub centric rings???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I just realized that my Vision wheels aren’t hub centric. Does anyone know what the exact size of our stock hub is. I don’t have a micromiter to get the exact measurement. The best I can tell with a tape measure is AROUND 3 inches. Summit has hundreds to offer so that just makes it more confusing.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
70.6 mm which is 2.78" The hug rings I have for my AR wheels is 72.6 - 70.6

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
I just realized that my Vision wheels aren’t hub centric. Does anyone know what the exact size of our stock hub is. I don’t have a micromiter to get the exact measurement. The best I can tell with a tape measure is AROUND 3 inches. Summit has hundreds to offer so that just makes it more confusing.

If theyre not hub centric then theyre lug centric. Or do you just mean the bore is too big for the register?

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Where this conversation is headed :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Thanx for the accurate hub size. I just ordered a micromiter from Summit ($10.00 cheaper than Oriellys for the same part #) so I can get the exact measurement of the hole in the wheel.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
The Vision Wheels I had on my 79 Hurst Olds had a 70.3 bore.......
I did have a mic and checked mine so if you want it to fit correctly, rely on accurate measurements done by yourself.

I don't trust it when people GUESS............when it comes to this type of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor