Hurricane Ian

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I just want to wish all our Florida members all the best in encountering the imminent hurricane. Be safe out there guys.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I've seen one of the guys here is in Tampa, they are getting the brunt right now. I've got friends in Orlando and they are gearing up for it, under tornado warnings right now.

Up in the panhandle we have gale force wind warnings and it's a little breezy out.

It's been in the Keys already..

IMG_7521.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Yeah, it's a doozy. Stay safe everyone. We're in the middle of the "cone of uncertainty" and they currently have us directly in line with that joker. Albeit it should be a depression by the time it gets here. Hopefully. Lotta rain, though. Hurricanes blow azz.

Reactions: 4 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hurricanes are usually named after women. When they come, they come hard. When there done, they take your house and car with them.
Bur seriously, Our prayers are with you and your families.

• Haha
  • Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Hurricanes are usually named after women. When they come, they come hard. When there done, they take your house and car with them.
Bur seriously, Our prayers are with you and your families.
The names alternate every other one and start off every season from the beginning alternating. Look what hurricane Michael did to Panama City in 2018.

Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Just flew out of st Petersburg Monday afternoon after a cousin's wedding.
I was staying in Clearwater beach, west of Tampa. I also have family in parish Florida, 40ish minutes south of Tampa.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Just flew out of st Petersburg Monday afternoon after a cousin's wedding.
I was staying in Clearwater beach, west of Tampa. I also have family in parish Florida, 40ish minutes south of Tampa.
Been in Sarasota area. 05’-09’ in Red Rock Beach, Hudson( up by Port Richey)and Largo. Hopefully friends and anyone with family there pull through ok. The hurricane is bad but the tornadoes from it are even worse.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
The high speed winds are from the tornadoes on the eastern and front side do a lot of damage. Many people don't understand how the tornadoes are in the hurricane

• Agree

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
+100 on the best wishes. Have an old friend in P-cola who keeps trying to entice me into moving down there. Nuh-uh. I'll take icebergs and 10 foot tall snow banks over Hurricanes any day. Don't see many tornadoes around here; mostly they haunt the eastern half of the province where the politicians live.

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor