Hurst Olds spoiler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoilerQuestion

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 5, 2020
We put a few of them on back in the day. I thought they were one of the best fitting aftermarket options available back then.
Did it say where they were located? I’m thinking ours came from Michigan, but that may have been the vendor.
They were out of Michigan, listed as the Ventre corporation of Mt. Clemens Michigan. Looks like they made asstd accessories like spoilers and window louvers. It really is a solid looking construction on it.

Reactions: 1 user

Wheelspinner

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2020
Is this something you’d rather have out of your garage? If so it looks like exactly what I’ve been looking for

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Looks like a roof spoiler off of a station wagon.

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 11, 2010
Niagara Falls
Is this something you’d rather have out of your garage? If so it looks like exactly what I’ve been looking for
They were out of Michigan, listed as the Ventre corporation of Mt. Clemens Michigan. Looks like they made asstd accessories like spoilers and window louvers. It really is a solid looking construction on it.
Yes it's a Ventre spoiler, I bought one in the 1990's for my Olds cutlass and it is still on today!

SpoilerQuestion

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 5, 2020
No, but I have good friends who are
I’m at enough of the Long Island car shows if you wanted to try to put something together I could bring it with me to one. I’d like to see it get used as just don’t feel like packing it up. Let me know.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I bought one of those or something similar and put it on a 81' Cutlass years ago, it was all aluminum with adjustable pedestals, I probably bought it from JC Whitney.
I think there was also a similar version with a 3rd brake light in the middle.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor