I am getting a 2020 Suburban

montecarlolady

Apprentice
May 25, 2019
I am getting a 2020 Chevy Suburban,ordered it on Thursday.I have a 2003 Suburban,bought it in 2005 as a lease turn in and no complaints with it.It has been good to me over the years and due for an upgrade.Did have the brake lines replaced 3 years ago and I kept it up.I did think it over and saw it was worth doing the upgrade.Giving the 2003 Suburban to my oldest son,he is driving a money pit and knows this one is maintained very well.Getting the Premier with the 6.2L and did get a good price on it,deal on it.I did test drive a couple,drive nice.Going to love it when I do get it,going to pay for it all.When my husband passed away he left me money spending it wisely.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Enjoy it!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
My boss has a 2017 Yukon, very roomy and a nice ride. Enjoy.

Reactions: 1 user

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
As a teenager in the 80's , working for an offshore supply boat company, I got to drive some of the brand new fleet suburbans from office to port site or back several times, several hour long drives.
As a teenager, especially growing up poor, it was cool as hell driving a new suburban. As a middle aged adult, I think it would be almost the same feeling.
Enjoy.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
New cars are always fun. Enjoy!

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
I am getting a 2020 Chevy Suburban,ordered it on Thursday.I have a 2003 Suburban,bought it in 2005 as a lease turn in and no complaints with it.It has been good to me over the years and due for an upgrade.Did have the brake lines replaced 3 years ago and I kept it up.I did think it over and saw it was worth doing the upgrade.Giving the 2003 Suburban to my oldest son,he is driving a money pit and knows this one is maintained very well.Getting the Premier with the 6.2L and did get a good price on it,deal on it.I did test drive a couple,drive nice.Going to love it when I do get it,going to pay for it all.When my husband passed away he left me money spending it wisely.

Congratulations and enjoy that beauty!

I had a 2003 Black Tahoe LT that I kept in pristine condition for 8 years and practically gave it away to my next door neighbors 19 year old with 140,000 miles. He tricked it out and it actually looks great. It was a great riding truck and so in 2011 I walked into my local Chevy dealer and purchased a 2011 Black Suburban LTZ. The price was insane and I thought I was insane also, but 8 years later, I have NO REGRETS as we are now nearing 100, 000 in pristine A1 condition. I guess I will drive it for another 2 years and then have my head examined before I walk into the Chevy dealer again:LOL:

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
What hell do these retail these days? With a top of line 1/2 ton gas truck being over 70K up here, 3/4 diesel over 100K, I'm sure they are at least that here. I am the only guy on the prairie's who isn't a truck guy and has to have one. I like the new trucks but 50K for a nice used truck is insane to me. I should have bought my BIL 2017 GMC, nice truck, he sold it way cheaper than any others I have seen listed. Unfortunately I need found money to justify purchasing one of these way too expensive vehicles. But I also don't envy or want the way you came into money.

Oldsmbl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2017
Enjoy it! I have had 4 or 5 suburbans over the years. Great vehicles. My current 2005 has over 250,000 miles.

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Love suburbans I had a 95 and now a 05 with 270k on it but I grew up in suburbans my mom and dad have had 76,84,93,01,15 and I liked the 84 the best learned how to drive in it then the 01 with the 8.1L I should of bought it but at the time didn't need another truck so my buddy bought it. Enjoy the new truck if I could and wanted a truck payment I would go get a new one for the wife

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor