I am new to the forum, hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowrider12

n00b
Mar 15, 2018
When I was a kid, my dad had a 1981 Cutlass Supreme (bought it new) with the oil burnin' 3.8L V6. In 1994, I bought my first car, a 1982 Buick Regal with 3.8L V6 and 40k miles on it. It burned a quart of oil every 100 miles. Got the engine rebuilt, then I upgraded to a 4.1L intake manifold and 4 bbl quadrajet ("check engine" light now on permanently due to non-computerized carb). It was kind of boggy. Someone crashed into me in 1997, and I traded the car in for a new Dodge Neon :cry:
I know we have some old camcorder footage of the 1981 (when it was new) somewhere, and I have a pic of my Regal somewhere too. I'll try to find those and add them to this thread.
Now I'm considering buying a Cutlass or Regal again, but I have so many cars already... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome Low Rider 12; We're all bias here, "G car Nuts". And I recommend a Malibu, More exclusive! But any G will do. We even have a place for Non G projects. Educate yourself, save up some bucks & take your time. You'll fine one, Ole' Bob.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Greetings from dirty Jersey
This is not a test there are real people here that are willing to help do not abort
Check the for sale section you'll find what you're looking for it

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Regals have the most patch panels available for em, the monte maybe edging it out by a little. Regals are pretty neat.
Also, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor