1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I bought another car....

Discussion in 'Non-G Projects' started by Rollingmullet82, May 18, 2017.

1. Rollingmullet82

Rollingmullet82 Not-quite-so-new-guy

So it's not a gbody and if it's not ok to post about feel free to take it down...but on to the car it's a 1984 impala 9c1 package!!! The previous owner was going to make it a derby car but I couldn't let that happen.not to mention I've been looking for one since I could drive ..probably a weird car to want for so long but my dad had this exact car when I was little and i fell in love with it. Haven't decided what to do with it but ....an ls swap is definitely part of it lol 20170517_185239.jpg 20170517_185213.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rollingmullet82

Won't let me post the other pictures for some reason I'll get better ones soon

3. Canon_Mutant

Canon_Mutant Master Mechanic

I'm all for rescuing cars slated for doom and gloom . . . plus your dogs apparently like it too! Win-win!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rollingmullet82

This is the last i can buy for awhile lol I'm up to 5 again so time to stop buying and finish my el Camino

5. Qdub24

Qdub24 Royal Smart Person

Great save! I definitely have an affinity for the '71-'96 B-bodies; I've had 5 and still have 3.

• Like Like x 1
  6. pontiacgp

pontiacgp Rocket Powered Basset Hound

I like those cars and it looks like your dogs have some critter or cat trapped under it....:)

7. motorheadmike

motorheadmike Royal Smart Person

There is a dog stuck in your tailpipe.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. QS442

QS442 Master Mechanic

Nice score! The 9C1 package is a great start!! I love the B-bodies. I believe they are easier and cheaper to upgrade to a performance car than gbodies due to the interchangeable parts from over 3 decades. You can upgrade a suspension, brakes and rear by just buying a round the mill sitting in yard 90s Caprice. I just sold my beautiful 60k all original Caprice Coupe last week with hopes to move on the Oldsmobile A-body world and I wish I still had it :( but I have a feeling that I will save a B body one day and hot rod the s**t out of it.

Damn, just had to update my signature and take off the Caprice. Damn, I miss her. Enjoy your Impala!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anubis

Anubis Royal Smart Person

Lots of room under that hood for a turbo 5.3 LS swap!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. vanrah

vanrah Master Mechanic

Greetings Rolling Mullet & all; I just thought I'd say Hi from one owner of a 9C1 to another. I've had mine for just short of 38 years now. We have very exclusive automobiles, even more rare than SS's (fewer made I believe?). But we don't get any respect! Maybe I should mention that the only parts still stock on mine are most of the paint, frame, back seat, side & back glass. Oh the accessory brackets on the engine too. I have a sever case of the Affliction, I can't leave it stock! Enjoy, Ole' Bob.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2