I feel the need to share this story

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2009
Hilton head island, SC / Wilmington, NC
I just posted on another topic that reminded me of this.

Last summer i had my Monte on the road with the old 350, Some dickbag in florida sugared my tank, so the motor was ****ed. The cams lobs where wore down bad, and 2 of the rocker arm studs kept slipping out of the sleves at random.

So i'm driving back from a pizza delivery, i decided to take my car on that one delivery because it was the college and i wasen't about to drive my friends beat *ss white ford foccus, gotta ride in style with the system bumping.

On my way back down 278 another dickbag, in a RICED MUSTANG, yes a riced mustang, a V8 sounding V6 Big wing dual fart canned mustang wants to race me.

Keep in mind, A. bad lobes, B. at any given time up to two valves where completely useless, AND i was over carbed with a hulked Edeljunk 750, that was pulled off a 502 Drag motor, and given to me for 45$. Oh and i didn't notice till much later but my intake manifold gasket leaked at high RPM. Yeah buddy.

So i'm like, alright bud.

I didn't even really try, off the line i kept, i should say HE kept up, and then i slowley pushed the pedel to the floor so it wouldn't bog. I can't lie though, when those secondary's opened up she still screamed.

I ****ing SMOKED him, by CAR LENGTHS! I'm laughing hysterically the entire time. I couldn't believe it, Granted my motor only had 5k miles on it, the bottom end was a banger, but your bottom end means sh*t if your top ends pretty much ****ed. But i guess his motor must've been extra ****ed, because i really worked his *ss. And that was with the old 3.43's

I guess those stickers and wing didn't add enough horse power for him.

And his chick i'm assuming, was in the car, and she was cute.
AHAHAHA :rofl:

I love ****ing with stupid people. I hope you all enjoy this story as much as i enjoyed doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor