I had a liquidation sale today

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I sold Everything except my 55 Belair and Century Turbo. They are the only ones I want to keep. I'm tired of the multiple projects and actually feel quite relieved. Money is not in hand on Monte SSs yet but he said he's probably take them Saturday. I even sold extra crap that's been laying around. My yard will be clean and my neighbors can stop bitching about me bringing their property values down. Now if my blood pressure would go down :) If your keeping track, that's seven vehicles folks

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
When we moved back in September, I sold off a lot of projects and pitched a lot of stuff in the dumpster. It's actually quite liberating, like a weight has been lifted. More Century updates! (We'll take 55 updates too!)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
My yard will be clean and my neighbors can stop bitching about me bringing their property values down.

Unless the source of their bitching was more about behavior than yard condition.... you know like drinking beer in the morning, in your underwear, in their yards. Stopping that would fix the property values...

download (1).jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I'm assuming that you saved all of the parts that you're going to need to finish the Century. Are you still planning the frame/transmission/3.73 axle swap?

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Good lord, man! You ever hear of moderation or baby steps?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I'm assuming that you saved all of the parts that you're going to need to finish the Century. Are you still planning the frame/transmission/3.73 axle swap?
Yes, keeping the Monte SS chassis, a 2004R trans and manual linkage, crossmember, driveshaft, a nice pair of bucket seats, and my brand new raised white letter tires off the SS wheels. They will go on the GN rims for the century. I get to cut out the firewall from one of the Montes to put in my Century since it is rusty.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
So, now you can buy us all drinks now, right. ;)
You'll have to come here. I got a bottle of Patron tequila. I don't drink very often but I got f%^&$# up tonight. Call it a celebration.

Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
I don't blame you. Too many cars is a pain in the *ss. Registration and insurance gets expensive, not to mention having to play Tetris every time you want to get one out of the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor