I have my grand mothers 1984 Monte with cloth landau 305 ac and wire wheels approx 54000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I've pretty much stayed out of this, but I keep seeing people including the OP telling people what they SHOULD have done.

There are many facets to being a G body fan, and I'm going to throw out some names, only because they have made an impression on me for various reasons...

lilbowtie...all about racing, and clean G bodies

69hurstolds....all about dead stock/restoration/preservation

TURNA....all about busting balls...and helping out

jlcustomz....all about being unique and stretching the preconcieved boundaries

O.D.Showtime...all about providing parts and information to keep our passion alive

Ribbedroof...all about stock bodies, aftermarket wheels, better performance, and driving the snot out of them

All these guys are united by the love of G. No ONE path is the right or best or only way to your destination. The whole intent of forums is to share ideas, experiences, and expertise. Not everyone is going to like what everyone has to say, and there are going to be differences of opinion. It's how it's handled that truly makes or breaks others opinion of an individual

There are other names that have a less rosy connotation for me, but i choose to keep that opinion to myself rather than muddy their reputations.

On the whole, this place is still the best forum I've been immersed in.
PERFECTLY said from a classy individual! Truly we should be reserving all this hate and name calling for the Ford lovers :ROFLMAO:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
This is what I get for a) not reading every post any more and b) picking apparently the worst day to get laid up in bed sick.

some of you should know better, bc I’ve literally called you out on it before. I’ll have to read all of this but I’ve read enough for now.

Locking it up.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor