I just joined. Not very internet savvy. I'm the original owner of an 85 MCSS. Hello to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
Can someone tell me if Pontiac GTA or Buick GNX wheels will fit an 85 MCSS with a stock suspension without any clearance issues? Is there an aftermarket wheel that looks like either of these wheels that works? I'm currently running 15X8 Rallye wheels with 4" backspace. Not sure of the offset. Tires are BFG 255/60R15 tires with no issues in the back but a slight rub in the front when the wheels are turned all the way.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Mar 21, 2021
Can someone tell me if Pontiac GTA or Buick GNX wheels will fit an 85 MCSS with a stock suspension without any clearance issues? Is there an aftermarket wheel that looks like either of these wheels that works? I'm currently running 15X8 Rallye wheels with 4" backspace. Not sure of the offset. Tires are BFG 255/60R15 tires with no issues in the back but a slight rub in the front when the wheels are turned all the way.
Streetbu Thank you for that information.

Reactions: 1 user

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
Literally just did this yesterday on my wife's car. Put the front's on the front, and the rears on the rear with a 1" spacer. you could probably go 1.25" on the rear to fill up the wheel well more, but it looks better than the 14's that were on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 134
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor