dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I would go with the real SS with the cutlass wheels. The other one looks like sh*t and if your gonna spend the money you may as well spend a little more on the one in better shape. My grampa was right, either way, it will be a money pit :mrgreen:

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
-83MONTESS- said:
I would go with the real SS with the cutlass wheels. The other one looks like sh*t and if your gonna spend the money you may as well spend a little more on the one in better shape. My grampa was right, either way, it will be a money pit :mrgreen:

Yeah i know lol, check out this really nice 77 GP i found. I wish i had $2500.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/2511414450.html

But yeah I really want to get that monte. I wish my dad could loan me some money but he's gotta move into a house in a few months so he doesn't have any money. Oh hey did you guys ever find out whats wrong with the 442 and the Z28?

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
I need one period

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
dream on mcss said:
-83MONTESS- said:

Yeah i know lol, check out this really nice 77 GP i found. I wish i had $2500.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/2511414450.html

But yeah I really want to get that monte. I wish my dad could loan me some money but he's gotta move into a house in a few months so he doesn't have any money. Oh hey did you guys ever find out whats wrong with the 442 and the Z28?
My dad replaced the T-stat in the Z28 and its still overheating so now comes head gaskets. He also ordered a new radiator hose for the 442 but it hasnt come in yet. Hopefully its just the hose and not waterpump :(

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
CHRIS.O said:
I hear ya on needing a job. I have the engine in my sig just waiting for a nice car to put it in, currently it is an 86 c10 :D

This car is right up my alley but no cash to spare right now.

http://jxn.craigslist.org/cto/2504034672.html
Yeah i know man it sucks, but then again, the only reason i cant get a job is because im 15. Im glad my birthday is coming up on the 22nd, then im gonna go job hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor