I Need Another Door Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Guys I know this should be in the "Wanted" section but since its a wagon thing Im thinking more guys will see this here. Anyone have a really clean drivers door panel EXACTLY like this ? Any color, armrest not needed. The one in the photo fell off the stool in my garage the other day and a nice chunk broke off. Cant be fixed. Dont even want to try. I'd just like to get another one. Anyone ????
IMG_0839.JPG

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I have one from an 83 Cutlass sedan, in the medium blue.

It is not perfect, but is pretty decent given the origin (sunny Oklahoma). It has the remote mirror bezel cutout, no lock or pwr vent cutouts. It has carpet in the recess at the bottom, I pulled one end loose and I believe the glue will come off alright as it's still tacky ( I removed a little bit with some 3M general purpose adhesive remover). There is also some wear at the lower front corner where it appears maybe it rubbed the sill plate?

If you are interested, I can try getting you some pictures, if not, no problem.

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Why cant it be fixed? Have a pic of it or want to get rid of it let me know.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Why cant it be fixed? Have a pic of it or want to get rid of it let me know.

You need panels? I have some med blue Olds panels, not bad for TX/OK stuff. Not perfect, but better than the ones we usually see..I think I also have some spare dark brown stuff

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
You need panels? I have some med blue Olds panels, not bad for TX/OK stuff. Not perfect, but better than the ones we usually see..I think I also have some spare dark brown stuff

PM me a pic of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor