i need headers bad some 1 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty_z

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2010
i got 83 cutlass supreme with 77 350sbc it was out of a 77 malibu.but be4 that i used have sbc 305 out a 86 el camino and i had to use the stock manifolds from the 305 so when i put them on the 350 the oil dipstick was now on the drivers side and now its pinching and its really hard for me to check my oil level so really need headers any one know good headers that will fit my car with a different motor swap now that i got chevy motor please help thanks you guys

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
Just order a set of headers for a monte with a 305 in it. Check summit racing or one of the other parts places out there. They will not be hard to find.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
CHRIS.O said:
Just order a set of headers for a monte with a 305 in it. Check summit racing or one of the other parts places out there. They will not be hard to find.
True that, the chevy gbody headers should be essy to find and relitively cheap. He could probably even be able to pick up some at any parts store, such as auto zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor